I've been on the Internet for almost 2 decades now ((that's just sickening, given how useless it was 10 years ago)), and I've finally seen a piece of chain messaging that I like, using facebook status updates:
Rules:
* Get the nearest book to you.
* Now go to Page 56.
* Find the 5th sentence.
* Write this one on your status.
* Copy these rules in the comment section of your status.
* Don't look for your favorite book, but the nearest one.
I like this so much in fact that I'm going to put one up here every time I see reference to this meme. Here's the first:
"Graph realizations where there are ties between actors with similar attributes (age, gender, org type, education) have larger probabilities of occurring (e.g., theories of homophily)."
(Bonus:We could build causally ordered snapshots on top of the social network using this data. If only FB was open... Analysis, ho!)
No comments:
Post a Comment